Date and Time:
- Thursday, August 24, 2023
- 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. PT
To help our publicly held clients’ in-house counsel, stock plan administrators, human resources and finance personnel, and any others involved in stock plan administration understand and manage their employee equity programs, Wilson Sonsini is hosting a seminar that will provide practical tips and materials on sound stock plan administration practices and equity compensation issues. This program will provide an overview of the fundamentals of equity compensation and a more detailed discussion of the legal issues involved in stock administration and compliance.
Among the topics to be discussed:
- How various equity compensation instruments work (e.g., restricted stock, stock options, restricted stock units, performance-based awards)
- Tax treatment and issues, including Section 409A
- Practical tips relating to:
- Tax and accounting considerations
- Securities law compliance
- Compensation governance issues
- Equity program administration
For more information, please visit our Wilson Sonsini Events page.